Join our rapidly growing company and grow your career with Good Roots Landscape and Design
We are always looking for responsible, professional landscapers, gardeners, and foremen to join our team.
- Exceptional customer service and client relationships are the cornerstone of the Good Roots approach. All team members are expected to treat our clients and their properties with respect and with a positive, friendly attitude. Candidates with excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with clients, co-workers, and suppliers are preferred.
- Horticultural experience and knowledge is preferred for our horticultural crews. These crews handle job tasks including, but not limited to: garden installation, planting of tree and shrubs, transplanting, pruning shrubs and ornamental trees, and fine garden maintenance.
- Lawn mowing and general landscape maintenance experience and knowledge is preferred for our mowing crews. These crews handle job tasks including, but not limited to: mowing, fertilization, seeding, aeration, and compost topdressing.
- We value experience and education, however, we are also willing to train motivated, hard-working professionals with an interest in the green industry. The owner of Good Roots is a Stockbridge School of Agriculture alumni, graduates are encouraged to apply for full time positions and internships are available.
- Versatility is valued at our quickly growing landscape and design company. Professionals with the ability to handle a wide range of horticultural tasks will have the opportunity to advance their career at Good Roots.
- Ideal candidates must be willing and able to work in a physically demanding outdoor job in all types of weather and be able to lift 50 lbs frequently. In addition to the physical demands of the job, a candidate must possess a clean, valid driver’s license. Good Roots is a drug free workplace.
- Good Roots is based in Westford, MA and serves all surrounding towns (Concord, Carlisle, Lincoln, Sudbury, Lexington, Acton, Groton, and more).
Wages are highly competitive and based on education, experience, and motivation. Candidates that meet the above criteria will be valuable additions to our team and have the opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in a position, please email a cover letter, stating your employment interest, and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 978-710-4204.