Fine Gardening and Landscape Services
Good Roots provides skilled horticultural services that will keep your landscape healthy and looking its best.
Skilled maintenance of a well designed landscape will determine whether a landscape grows, matures, and evolves into something truly special. Without proper maintenance, however, a landscape may not amount to anything more than a good idea. Shaping the garden trees and shrubs, mowing and maintaining a healthy lawn, dividing perennials, weeding, mulching, fertilizing, and more, are crucial to keeping your landscape looking well groomed and healthy. Take a year off and even a well designed, low maintenance garden can get out of control in a hurry. Good Roots provides skilled horticultural services that will keep your landscape healthy and looking its best.
Maybe the maintenance of your property has gotten away from you? We can help you to renovate or rejuvenate your existing landscape. Have the shrubs installed along the front foundation of your home started taking over the house? We could renovate with proper pruning tactics to get these plants back in line or we could remove them and design something new and fresh that will complement your home. Maybe you have become bored with an old, tired perennial border? We can work with your current landscape to rejuvenate the performance of your plants and design a plan that will incorporate some new color and variety to your garden.
Examples of how we can help maintain your landscape:
- Ornamental Tree, Shrub and Hedge Pruning (see description of service)
- Organic Lawn Care and Mowing Programs (see description of service)
- Organic Plant Care (see description of service)
- Edging, weeding, and mulching of garden beds
- Perennial garden maintenance
- Lawn and garden fertilization
- Deep root feeding of trees and shrubs
- Slice-seeding and over-seeding of lawns
- Core aeration service for lawns
- Compost topdressing
- Overgrown landscape renovation projects
- Container plantings and maintenance